Last Modified: November 3, 2020
LearnCdo, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you download, register to use, access, or use the LEARNCDO application (the “App“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect in this App and in video, text, email, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
This policy does not apply to information that we collect offline or through any other means, including on any other apps or websites operated by Company, including websites you may access through this App. Any information that you provide to or is collected by any third party.
Children Under the Age of 16
The App is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us and Data Retention
When you download, register with, or use this App, you generally provide information (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number and (b) that you enter into our system when using the App, such as contact information, calls information, phone, video & audio information, recordings, and storage information (“personal information”). We may also ask you to provide information that is about you but individually doesn’t identify you, such as age or gender.
Information provided by you includes information that you provide by filling in the forms in the App. Such as the information provided at the time of registering to use the App and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us. As well as details of the transactions you carry out through the App and your search queries on the App.
We also record your calls, chats, and video calls with us and our experts which take place through the App (“recordings”).
Personal information may be retained for as long as you use the App. We will retain automatically collected information, such as recordings of calls/correspondence for up to a month. While we strive to maintain all recordings on a secured server, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details: When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, including video and phone calls made within the App, and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device.
Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Analytics companies, such as Google Analytics.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
- Payment platforms, such as Stripe.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other services that you request from us.
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- provide you with notices about your account.
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To our experts, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of LearnCdo, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by LearnCdo, Inc. about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of LearnCdo, Inc., our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
For up to seven days, you may print your conversations with our experts for your records and you may also send your information to others via email, fax, or mail. Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission or misdirected. Once that information leaves our secure website, we are not able to direct or control any further disclosure of that information.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the App.