How To Optimize Your Sleep
An amazing breakthrough!
- Scientists have discovered a revolutionary new treatment that makes you live longer.
- It enhances your memory and makes you more creative.
- It makes you look more attractive.
- It keeps you slim and lowers food cravings.
- It protects you from cancer and dementia.
- It wards off colds and the flu.
- It lowers your risk of heart attacks and stroke not to mention diabetes.
- you’ll even feel happier, less depressed and less anxious.
Are you interested? Of course, you are!
Guess what I’m talking about here: SLEEP!
Nothing about that statement is inaccurate. Those are the proven benefits of a full night of sleep, yet most of us skip an invitation of the full dose of this all-natural remedy, which leaves us living with terrible consequences.
The Neuroscientist Matthew Walker, and the author of Why We Sleep, says “Failed by the lack of public education, most of us do not realize how remarkable sleep truly is. Sleep is the universal health care provider, and it’s free.” I have to agree with Dr Walker… sleep is the most underrated health habit. And the big problem is we don’t get enough of it!! According to the most recent Gallup poll, 40 percent of all American adults are sleep-deprived, sleeping less than the recommended minimum of seven hours of sleep per night.
AND IT IS TAKING AWAY FROM OUR QUALITY OF LIVES….
Lack of sleep impacts our productivity at work, our ability to recover from workouts, not to mention our happiness, our social lives and relationships… It seems like the perfect time we all renew our vows to sleeping our way to better health. In this video, I’ll be sharing 4 foods to keep in your kitchen for better sleep.
See Jessica Ann Dogert, RDN here discussing nutrition & diet topics close to her heart:
We are on a mission to connect healthcare and pediatric experts with parents and carers in need. We do this with an industry-leading App that utilises award-winning and innovative HIPAA compliant live video feeds, with proprietary added features.
Find out more by joining our newsletter here: www.learncdo.com
1 Week Family Meal Plan Offer
Personal 30 min Nutrition & Diet 1 Week Meal Planning Zoom Session With The Award-Winning Jessica Ann Dogert, RDN
Cost of the session: $30
- A detailed 1-week nutrition & diet action plan
- Personal nutrition advice
- Personal dietary consultation
- A clear route to a healthier, more productive you
Book your session with Jessica below